Batch Picture Resizer with Serial Number
Batch Picture Resizer with Serial Number - Why would you need a batch picture resizer? Well, there are some innocent folk out there, who waste their time to watermark, convert or resize pictures one-by-one. After spending hours carrying out such simple tasks, they then complain how difficult it is to use Photoshop even for the easiest of conversion jobs... Jobs that a simple batch picture resizer could do in minutes. Now there is no excuse for such complaints - Batch Picture Resizer is software specifically designed for fast and simple automation of such tasks as image resizing, conversion and watermarking.
Batch Picture Resizer is a new easy and user-friendly picture resizer and watermarking tool. It helps you to resize large groups of pictures in one go for the purpose of sending via email, publishing on the web or just to save space on your hard drive.
Batch Picture Resizer works with the major image formats (including JPG, BMP, RAW, TIFF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA etc). It can resize photos with high quality, and flip, mirror or rotate them without losing quality (lossless rotation). The picture resizer offers users a one-click function to optimize color levels or convert pictures to grayscale, while text or image watermarks can be added to protect images.
The program can also be used to resize pictures to a larger one using different filters for better viewing with optimum results. Many cameras can detect and store their orientation relative to the scene, when the image was captured. Picture Resizer can retrieve this information and use it to automatically rotate your images.
- Resize pictures or image batches in one go
- Addition tool for text and image watermarks
- Image conversion using all major formats
- Command line support
- Auto rotation of JPEG images
- Batch lossless image rotation
- Keeps camera EXIF tags
- Change canvas size
- Raw images support (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, RAW, DNG, MNG, etc).
- 'Rename image files' function in batch mode
- Fast and easy-to-use batch picture resizer
- Prompt-free overwrite of files with a new size
- Automatic save of newly resized images in a separate file
- Image color level optimization or conversion to grayscale
- Windows 7 and Vista compliant
- Compression rate and DPI change for output files
Download Trial: /PicResize.exe (2.6 MB)