Productivity Scientific GTD Timer 2012
Productivity Scientific GTD Timer is the World's first software countdown timer entirely focused on Getting Things Done approach. It is created with excellent ergonomics, perfect design and simplicity in mind.
Productivity Scientific GTD Timer starts with predefined time of two minutes by default and you can start countdown with one keystroke. Of course this does not mean that you can countdown only for two minutes - any reasonable time period may be used from seconds to hours.
- Simple and clean user interface
- Implements David Allen's GTD™ two-minute rule
- Implements Pomodoro Technique™ by Franchesco Cirillo
- Allows to countdown to any period of time as well as to any time moment within a day
- Supports stopwatch mode
- Supports fully configurable presets accessible with one keystroke
- Shows time countdown in System Tray and in a floating window
- Optimized for running multiple instances at a time
- Optimized for ergonomics and management using keystrokes
- Configurable to play sound, display message or run command when countdown finishes
- Configurable to play "ticking sound"
- Countdown may be paused, stopped or restarted
- Allows to count overtime, automatically restart or exit application
- Supports launching from command line with command-line parameters