New Security Check
- Acunetix WVS 8 checks if your PHP-CGI installation is vulnerable to remote code execution. For further information regarding this type of vulnerability, read the PHP-CGI advisory article here.
- Ability to edit scheduled scans. No need for scheduling new scans every time you wish to change a scan setting.
- Amend multiple scheduled scans simultaneously by selecting them and applying the required global changes.
- Save all your scanned results and access them at any time from your scheduler’s scan history. You can also delete your scanned results from the web-based scheduler.
- A new setting has been introduced to configure the maximum number of pages during a crawl.
- Improved Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) tests.
- The web-based scheduler has been improved to run better in the latest version of Internet Explorer.
- Enhanced SQL injection tests to reduce the false positives reporting even more.
- The scheduled scans can be correctly imported after upgrading to a more recent build of Acunetix WVS 8.
- The false positives settings node can now support changes from multiple instances at the same time.
- Web Service Definition Language (WSDL) Scanner URL edit box is now able to save history.
Klik Show Bahasa Indonesia
Download Via Sharebeast :
Download Now | Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner 8.0.2 incl. Patch -Click here (27.1 MB)
Download Software Full Version | Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner 8.0.2 Patch Only - Click Here (13.3 MB)