The program's interface is easy to use, allowing any type of user to easily access its features. The main window of the program contains two panes, where you can view your computers' drives and detailed information about them. Also, it allows you to create or open disk images or regions.
With R-Studio, you can analyze the system structure in order to find the containing files. The drives' content is displayed in a tree-view, where you can select the folders and files you want to recover. You can refresh the drive content any time you want and the application displays the most recent content.
R-Studio Features :
- Standard Windows Explorer - style interface.
- Host OS: Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7.
- Data recovery over the Network. Files can be recovered on network computers running Win95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7, Macintosh, Linux, and UNIX.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Win7), HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux).
- Recognition and parsing Dynamic (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Win7), Basic(MBR) and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema and Apple partition map. Dynamic partitions over GPT are supported as well as dynamic partitions over MBR.
- Damaged RAID recovery. If the OS cannot recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such virtual RAID can be processed like a real one.
- Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire Hard Disk, Partition or its part. Such image files can be compressed and split into several files to put it on CD/DVD/flash or FAT16/FAT32/exFAT. Then the image files can be processed like regular disks.
- Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
- Recovering data if:
- FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
- VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
- Recognizes localized names.
- Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks accessible by the host operating system.
- File or disk content can be viewed and edited with the advanced hexadecimal editor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing.
- An Intel-compatible platform running Windows 9x/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP/ 2003/Vista/2008/ Windows 7.
- At least 32 MB of RAM, a mouse, and enough disk space for recovered files, image files, etc.
- The administrative privileges are required to install and run R-Studio utilities under WinNT/2000/XP/ 2003/Vista/2008/ Windows 7.
- A network connection for data recovering over network.
Klik Show Bahasa Indonesia
Download Here | Download Software :
Password : www.dytoshare.us