A powerful and capable Jabber client
Psi+ is a comprehensive and reliable Jabber client that provides users with the ability to add contacts, start converstations and more.
The interface is very ICQ-like. Alerts appear in the contact list when events are received, and things like subscriptions requests appear as "system messages" (ICQ users know these well). Even "Chats" are queued in the contact list. Also, chats are "remembered" by default, so that you don't have to keep a bunch of windows open for each person. Just close the chat window. If you open it again it will all be there.
Psi is minimal but powerful. There are keybindings for just about everything, Unicode is supported throughout, and contacts are cached offline. Security is also a major consideration, and Psi provides it for both client-to-server (SSL) and client-to-client (GnuPG).
What's New in This Release:
· [upstream commit] psi: remove crazy animation from iconactions (src/widgets/iconaction.cpp)
· [upstream commit] psi: added stupid magnet links support (src/textutil.cpp)
· [upstream commit] psi: added some freedesktop magic into desktop file (psi.desktop)
· [upstream commit] iris: fixed int overflow in filetransfer when ranged transfer used
· Psi+ Issue 499, http://code.google.com/p/psi-dev/issues/detail?id=499 )
· [upstream commit] iris: fixed possible crash when Client::close called during incoming stanza
· processing (src/xmpp/xmpp-im/client.cpp)
· reverted every second idle checking (psi-improve-idle.diff)
· added new patch for deny update online contacts count instantly - a bit faster application start
· improved plugins patch - dont use qdebug in release builds; fix loading-unloading plugins from
· options; automatically set auto-load option at first accessing
· added new patch for fix ...