Presentation Marker allows users to mark on screen directly and zoom into certain portions for quick explanation, so the interpretation or demonstration can be clearer. Moreover, it offers more screen mark tools – Spotlight, Curtain, Screen Digital Clock, Arrow Point, Magnification, Screen Capture etc. Presentation Marker could offer a significant help during a product demonstration or foil presentation when there is a need to make annotation on screen for better illustration.
It converts the computer screen into a manipulatable white/black broad and do a lot that one can do with electronic pointer, torch, chalk,whiteboard markers etc. For teachers and for business persons who may have to make presentations, this software should be handy. It will draw the listener’s attention.
- Mark freely on screen
- Pen, Brush, Line, Poly Line, Rectangle, Ellipse, Text, Image, Shape Recognition
- Transparency Effects.
- Different pen width and color.
- Undo, Redo, Export
- Electronic Whiteboard
- Draw freely on the board
- Add as many boards as you want
- Set different background color
- Full Screen Zoom
- Zooming screen with the keyboard or wheel
- Zoom with selection rectangle
- Allow annotating
- Spotlight & Curtain
- Different Shapes
- Transparency Effects
- Arrow Point
- Drag on the Arrow Point to move in any direction
- Select different color and change the size
- Screen Capture
- Capture entire screen, selected window or region of screen.
- Screen Digital Clock
- Hide output on projection screen
- System Requirements: Windows 2000/ Vista/ XP/ 2008/ 7
Get Presentation Marker with registration for free. Visit Giveaway Page. (24 Hours)
USER ID: Septian SERIAL NUMBER: MjAxMjA0MDQyMQ==oGIhOQ9ZS7HDHmWQl8eQKAOAD1excpfDqz6VqTF8ONi33QAtfwNCyOyBwRVJxF08dKnyw/TohtYrnuMVpnPuaQ==