Photopus Standard is ideal for photo conversion, resizing, touch-ups, and special effects! With Photopus Standard, you'll be able to apply your own signature style to hundreds of images in batch, saving the time and tedium of doing so manually. Take resizing and rotation, for example - with Photopus Standard, you can automatically resize to a number of presets, or automatically orient your photos as portrait or landscape. Then, use Photopus Standard to adjust brightness and contrast, sharpen, or add color balance touches to thousands of images at once.
Need to convert a bunch of photos to a different image format quickly? Photopus Standard saves the day, with the ability to convert between over 90 different image formats. You can even use Photopus Standard to create multi-page PDF files from your images, for quick and easy distribution on a universal platform.
Visit Photopus Standard Product Page
Photopus Standard Features
- Adds watermark text to images
- Adds watermark image to images
- Adds date and time to images
- Adds comment to images
- Resize images automatically with ready preset for most common output sizes
- Rotate images automatically to portrait or landscape
- Flip images vertically or horizontally automatically
- Crop images automatically
Adjust Color / Touch-up
- Adjust Brightness, Contrast, Sharpen, Smooth, Color Balance, Gamma Correction, Hue / Saturation to thousands of images at once.
- Adjust DPI
- Convert images from one format to another in batch mode with 90+ images format supported
- Convert images from RAW digital camera like Kodak, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Canon, Pentax and more.
- Create multi-page PDF or TIFF from multi-page images
- Apply effects like Aqua, Black and White, Blur, Sepia, Grayscale, Sharpen, Smooth, Emboss, Twirl, Add Border, Red Eye Correction and more to your digital images. See the complete list here
- Rename your images filename automatically in batch mode
- Maintain image meta information after processing
- Settings can be saved and load for next image processing project
- Wizard style which only involved 3 steps to process your images: Add Photos, Add Filters, Output.
- Through every step of the process you can preview the changes made before saving the images
Photopus Standard System Requirements
- CPU : 1 GHz CPU or higher
- RAM: 1GB Ram or more
- Hard Disk : 100 MB free space or more
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 (32-bit/64-bit)
Photopus Standard Giveaway
Get Photopus Standard for PC Free Full Version Incl Serial Key ( 29.95 USD Value) on Yasalprograqm.com. you just comment and will win 1 license after giveaway is end. Visit Giveaway Page (web page is in Turkish, you will need translator)