Chat with the people on your network
LAN Messenger is a P2P messaging software that can be used for intra-network communication and doesn't require a server.
A variety of handy features are supported including notification alarms, personal and group messaging, file transfer and an easy to use interface. Incoming and outgoing messages are encrypted and chat messages can be logged for future retrieval.
What's New in This Release:
· Added new network options for better connectivity.
· [New]: Added ability to customize sound events.
· [New]: Added option to set behavior of public chat window.
· [Fix]: Fixed users taking too long to discover other users sometimes.
· [Fix]: Fixed display issue when using RTL language for UI.
· [Fix]: Fixed links getting incorrectly detected/formatted in some cases.
· [Fix]: Fixed certain dialog boxes not changing language with rest of the application.
· [Fix]: Fixed application not detecting network connection in some cases on Mac. [Misc]: Other minor UI and bug fixes.