That's where Fast Whois comes in. Give it a list of domains and it'll whip through and save all the contact details to a file, and it does it fast.
Fast WhoIs is the application of choice for anyone who wants to get website contact details. Whether you're trying to get email addresses of the owners, names and mailing addresses, or even technical details such as the domain servers Fast WhoIs gets them all.
The problem with online WhoIs lookup websites is that they take time. Often the results are displayed as an image, so extracting details requires laborious manual typing over and over again.
If you're in the business of managing domains, or looking to purchase domains then Fast WhoIs is a real timesaver, and the tool of choice for speeding your way through domain name checking to see which domain is owned by whom. You can also specify the servers that the WhoIs details comes from.
The Fast WhoIs application's queue management functionality automatically scans domain names that you copy, so you can leave it running in the background while you assemble your domain names. You can also load lists of multiple domain names and have the results automatically saved to a file, or multiple files.
- Quickly gather relevant contact information from websites using only a list of domain names.
- Reduce the time spent manually researching contact details for domain name registrations.
- Save retrieved contact information to one or more files.
- Import domain names from an existing list.
- Run the application in the background and have it research contact information for any domain name that is copied to the clipboard.
- Retrieve domains from any URL.
Download Fast Whois