Ocster Secure Storage offers secure data storage for backups in professional data centers. It protects your data from many common dangers: hardware failure, fire, water, hurricanes, theft, ...
Ocster Backup Pro 7 is software that can perform: file backups, boot disc recovery, store data online, and provide entire system protection with its option to backup your whole computer.
The only complicated thing in Ocster Backup Pro 7 is the Rescue Disc creation process - which requires you to download a 429mb “ocster_rescue_disc.iso” and then burn the ISO image to a disc using ISO capable burning software. In other words, Ocster Backup Pro doesn’t create the “Backup Recue Disc” for you, instead you have to follow some written instructions and perform the task yourself.
Ocster Backup Pro 7 is a really easy program to use besides the “Rescue Disc” nonsense. The backup and recovery processes are very simple as Ocster Backup Pro directs you step-by-step. There is also a Help Guide that can be called-upon if needed.
Disk Image, Boot Disc, Online Storage, and File Backups
Easy to use
Boot Disc requires you to download it separately
Took a very long time to backup files
Ocster Backup Pro is backup application that allows disk image backups, file backups, and online storage. Besides having to download the boot disc, Ocster Backup is very easy to use. A big negative however is that backing up files took a very long time compared to most of its competitors. Able to perform most backup and restore functions that you’ll require.However, it takes too long to backup files and the boot disc is a separate download. Everything else is mediocre.
Features of Ocster Backup Pro 7
- Image-based backup: store a copy of your entire computers files, applications and operating system by backing up the complete contents of your hard disk.
- File-based backup: choose any application data, folders or files to backup. It also supports backing-up your Microsoft Outlook emails and calendar.
- Ocster Secure Storage: store your backup data online at an Ocster Data Centre. It costs a small fee per month to use this storage option, and requires Ocster Backup Pro to use.
- Versioning (block level backups): store multiple versions of files, and image-based backups.
- Incremental backup: after the first full backup only the changes to the previous state are stored.
- Automatic Pausing: backups are done in the background, but if your computer is in use then the backup may be paused automatically by Ocster Backup Pro to prevent system slowdown.
- Storage Locations: USB sticks, Network, Hard disks, NAS. Unfortunately, Ocster Backup Pro cannot store backups directly to CD/DVDs.
- Supports Password Protection, Encryption and Compression
- Rescue CD: create a boot disc that can be used to restore your system – even if the operating system no longer loads.
Ocster Backup Pro 7 System Requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (the 64 Bit version of each operating system is also supported)
- 512 MB RAM
- Free space on hard disk: ca. 125 MB
- Broadband internet connection
Ocster Backup Pro 7 For Free Unlocked Code Full VersionGet your Ocster Backup Pro 7 Unlock Code before the offer is ended:
Please fill out the following form to register for their newsletter and unlock Ocster Backup Pro 7.