3/08/2012

Download Netbeans V.7.1.1-ml-php-windows

Being Programmer I like NetBeans so much. Every programmer has his own choice of IDEs But I like the NetBeans so much for PHP, Java, Ruby on Rails, javascript Development.

NetBeans does not have any good think for wordpress still I do development in Netbeans. I know every wordpress developers first choice is Dreamweaver. I also used Dreamweaver for so many times. I can personally say Dreamweaver is really good tool for Web Designer. If you are having advanced knowledge of dreamweaver then you can develop any site in any language.

Dreamweaver is first choice for web designers. Here in this article I am going to talk about the best IDE for wordpress development.

Download Netbeans V.7.1.1-ml-php-windows

Related Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Angshare | © 2011 Angshare | Angshare Green