MySlideShow is jam-packed with helpful features, meaning you will never have to buy any additional software. For example, MySlideShow is capable of adding and editing slide captions (it's possible to use EXIF and IPTC tags), changing picture orientation, synchronizing slide shows with music and sound effects. All options can be applied to individual images or entire sets of pictures; the slide show can go on in automatic and manual modes, making it possible to use MySlideShow for creating presentations. Your slide show can have a playlist synchronized with slides, an independent background playlist and slide-specific playlists. You can add background music and narration/voice-over audio files. The Slide Editor in the MySlideShow Gold allows you to place additional text boxes, web links, small images, Flash animations and video clips on slides.
Creating computer slide shows is very easy with MySlideShow. This simple and straightforward software application offers its users a comprehensive toolkit for making bright, memorable and esthetically pleasing slide shows and photo albums. The program is quite elementary - select pictures, indicate the desired sequence (or choose random order), apply special transition effects, and you get a professionally looking slide show with one button click. Conveniently, photo albums, thumbnail web galleries, screensavers, video CDs and DVDs can be created with the same program!
MySlideShow 3.5.6 Standar Features
- Has a convenient user interface (similar to Windows Explorer) for adding image files to your slide show from your image folders.
- Shows selected images and slides in preview and full screen modes.
- Shows slides as thumbnails, which makes it easier to change their sequence or sort them.
- Allows you to customize various slide settings.
- Allows you to add and edit the slide Captions (you can use EXIF and IPTC tags there).
- Allows you to rotate your images to the position you want without an image editor.
- Allows you to change the settings either for the whole slide show or for individual slides.
- Allows you to synchronize slides with music.
- Allows you to allocate slides in your own transition points on the timeline of the special Sync Playlist using the Timeline Editor (only in Gold version).
- Allows you to place text, small images, web links, video clips and Flash animations on slides using the Slide Editor (only in Gold version).
- Offers Manual and Automatic slide show modes.
- Offers special Start Screen option allowing you to view your photos as Previews or Filmstrip.
- Saves slide show projects in special text format that allows you to play and edit them later on.
- Has font and color settings for the slide captions.
- Has font and color settings for the image information text.
- Plays background music during whole slide show from a special play list. Each track in the playlist can be customized with the Start Time, End Time, Fade In and Fade Out options.
- Plays narration or voice-over audio files (can be used together with background music).
- Supports Transition Effects.
- Supports Motion (Pan and Zoom) Effects for output video files (only in Gold version).
- Allows you to collect several executable slide shows into an Album.
- Creates output slide shows as standalone executable (.exe) files or screen savers.
- Creates output slide shows as video files and burns video CDs and DVDs.
- Generates HTML pages with thumbnails (web galleries) for publishing on the web.
- Can display a thumbnail/navigation panel during the slide show.
- Supports multi-monitor systems: slide show and thumbnail/navigation panel can be displayed on different monitors (for example, on the notebook screen and a projector if you make a presentation).
MySlideShow 3.5.6 Standar System requirements:
- Windows XP/Vista/7 .
- ~ 8-16 MB free disk space.
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher for creating web galleries.
MySlideShow 3.5.6 Standar Giveaway
MySlideShow 3.5.6 Standar is available for $29.00, you can download MySlideShow 3.5.6 Standar for free.