First, I got to give a present to the guy that developed Zapreneur, and my nephew who designs t-shirts.
Second, as a newbie I got to experiment with a range of products. Pivotal Tracker proved exceptionally interesting, as it introduced me to agile methodologies before I had read anything about it. With each service I learned a little more.
Third, it introduced me to lean start-up methodologies. I devoured the e-books by Sean Ellis, Andrew Chen, Ash and the compilation by venture hacks . Later on I received a hardback copy of The Lean Startup via post in South Africa, which was an excellent read. (Incidentally, it costs about $50-00 to post to South Africa, so I was impressed that this part of the deal was honoured.)
As a learning experience, the $99-00 was invaluable to me. More technically savvy friends shrugged their shoulders and send but there are free options, hinting that I could have spent my money better.
Overall, I was really happy with the purchase and feel that I got my money’s worth. A year later and a little bit wiser, my needs have changed. The question is : Can I apply the bundle directly to my startups ? What a wonderful question that I am grappling with. Yes, I was once a wantrepreneur.
- Courtesy of EISHAPP.COM
The 2012 Lean BundleJump start your business today with this bundle of Lean goodness:
- Batchbook: 6 months of the Indigo plan
- Chargify: $99 credit
- Clientbiller: 1 year of any package
- Crazy Egg: Lifetime account for one page
- FileSquare: 3 months of service
- Geckoboard: 3 months of any package
- HelloFax: 3 months of 50 pages/mo + unlimited doc signing & templates
- HipChat: 6 months of the Unlimited plan
- KISSmetrics: Lifetime account with 50,000 events/mo
- LaunchRock: $50 credit towards premium features
- LessAccounting: 3 months of the LA plan
- MediaLoot: 3 months of the professional plan
- New Relic: 6 months of the Standard package
- Olark: 4 months of the "Lost Silver Plan"
- Pandaform: 3 months of any plan + 70% off the following 3 months
- PeepCode: One PeepCode screencast of your choice
- Sanebox: 3 months of Sanebox service.
- Sauce Labs: $150 of automated testing
- SendGrid: 6 months of the Silver plan
- Server Density: 1 year of server monitoring
- Sticker Mule: 20% off your sticker order
- Sucuri: $50 off the Premium plan
- Trada: $500 marketplace credit
- Twilio: $30 Developer credit + $50 extra when you upgrade to a full account
- UserVoice: 3 months of any package
- Venture Hacks: PDF edition of the Venture Hacks Bible
- WhatRunsWhere: 1 month of the Advertising Awareness Package
- WP Engine: 6 months of the Personal hosting plan
- Zencoder: $50 in credit towards encoding
What You Get
- Over $7500 of premium products from top companies
- Buy one bundle and get two free to give to friends or teammates
- Join the Lean Challenge 2012 and win over $50k in prizes, mentoring, & more
Great deal on The AppSumo Lean SX Bundle 2012 for $99 - 98% off (Normally $7,880) Today Now !!