3/16/2012

Free Android Game: Red Wrecker

I think Red Wrecker's a good game. I was pleasantly surprised. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it can be difficult at times. Most levels are easy to figure out. But some are head-scratchers. The graphics are simple and clean. And even though there are hundreds of games out there with the same premise, this one has found a different take. I really like th is game. You try to get the red blocks to fall off the screen and keep all the green ones. You do this by tapping on blue shapes and the red and green can fall off. Simple, yet fun! 100 levels, so it'll keep you busy for a while. I like the level select feature. I wish you could get various rankings for each level based on time so you could go back through and try to get the max stars or whatever. No sound, which I like, but others may like having background music or sound effects. I always turn them off anyway.



Screenshot

Features

  • 100 challenging levels
  • High-resolution graphics
  • OpenFeint achievements and leaderboards
  • New levels added all the time
  • Unlimited fun for all ages
  • Minimum Operating System: Android 2.2

Get Free Android Game: Red Wrecker

Related Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Angshare | © 2011 Angshare | Angshare Green