WinISO is a very comprehensive tool which provides everything you need to create, edit and convert disc images.
If you've an image file already, for instance (ISO, CUE/ BIN, NRG, MDF, CCD, IMG and DVD formats are supported) then you can open it in a click or two, browse the image contents, and extract the files you need with a quick drag and drop.
It's just as easy to create new ISO9660, UDF, even HFS+ images. Just choose the option you need, then either manually build up your preferred file and folder structure; drag and drop your files and folders from Explorer onto the program; or create an image directly from a CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc.
Of course you can edit images, too. Is an ISO file too large for your needs, say? Open it up, locate and remove any surplus files to free up a little space.
WinISO program has full support for reading and creating bootable image files. A simple conversion tool makes it easy to convert disc images into the format you need. And the program can even mount ISO files as Explorer files, or burn images to disc when you're ready to save them.
WinISO Standard 6.1 Features
- WinISO is capable of creating the ISO file(s) from CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Driver and Hard Driver.
- WinISO can also edit the ISO file(s)
- WinISO has ability to convert ISO file(s) and other image files
- Using WinISO as the bootable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc image file’s editor
- WinISO can burn ISO file to CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc for your own needs
- WinISO can mount ISO image files
WinISO Standard 6.1 System Requirement
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7 or above
- CPU 1.0GHz above
- 512MB memory
- At least 100MB hard disk space
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Driver (Optional)