PDFZilla is All-In-One PDF Converter. It is a desktop application that quickly and accurately convert PDF files into editable MS Word Documents, Rich Text Documents, Plain Text Files, Images, HTML Files, and Shockwave Flash SWF Files.
PDFZilla comes as a simple converter, from PDF files to MS Word, image, TXT, HTML or SWF files. The architecture of the application is user-friendly and easy to use, and all you have to do is just add the files, make a few adjustments and hit the Convert button.
A rather interesting option that this software has is the one that allows you to select exactly which pages to convert so as to best fit your desires and optimize your work, and which comes in handy especially for image formats: JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG or TIF.
Shockwave Flash, or SWF, is a type of file small enough to be displayed on the Web that can contain animations and various types of interactivity and functions, and this is a feature that makes PDFZilla the best candidate for showing animated graphics on the Web.
When it comes to converting PDF files into SWF files, things get a little complicated, but only a little. Besides the fact that you have to select the starting and ending page, you also have to decide if you want a Flash 6 Compression, and choose the value of the FPS and the presence of a play button.
This option enables you to create an almost perfect flash file so that you can impress anyone who might see your work, and it’s a nice touch for those who want a nice document for an even nicer presentation. A very strong point for FileZilla is the fact that it can convert a regular PDF file into a spectacular flash presentation, with the possibility to choose the exact FPS necessary and the presence of the play button.
PDFZilla creates an output directory on the system drive but you can change this at any point, so you’ll always know where your converted files go, offering you a better control over the program and over the files you convert.
Overall, this piece of software does its job, it’s not very complicated, comes with precise instructions and it’s easy to use for almost anybody who needs a PDF converter, helping them convert this type of file into all the other popular file types.
DFZilla is a simple program that includes the major features that this kind of software must have, and it converts PDF files fast and easy without any complicated options that a user might not need.
Image Credit by Softpedia
PDFZilla Key Features
- Convert PDF to Word. Convert PDF to Word with all text and Graphical data.
- Convert PDF to RTF. Convert PDF to Rich Text Files. You can edit all text and graphic by Windows Wordpad.
- Convert PDF to TXT. Convert PDF to plain text files. You can edit text by Notepad.
- Convert PDF to Images. Convert PDF to BMP, JPG, GIF or TIF files.
- Convert PDF to HTML. Convert PDF to HTML files and automatically generate the Index file.
- Convert PDF to SWF. Convert PDF to Shockwave Flash Animation files which can be published on websites.
- Page Selection. Convert all the pages, or partial pages of PDF file.
- Easy to use software. Add a PDF File -> Select the Output File Format -> Click on Start Converting button, then just have a cup of coffee :)
System requirements for PDFZilla
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, or Windows ME.
- Pentium Processor or better, Pentium 4 or higher recommended.
- 128MB RAM or more, 256MB RAM is recommended.
- 20MB Hard disk space for install.
PDFZilla 20-Day Serial Giveaway For Free Full Version - All-In-One PDF Converter
This PDFZilla 20-Day Giveaway Promotion will be closed on March 14, 2012. Get PDFZilla 20-Day Serial Giveaway For Free Full Version - All-In-One PDF Converter here:
Note: This giveaway is not free technical support, worldwide. To get All Benefits, you can buy for YOUR OWN PERSONAL LICENSE of All-In-One PDF Converter - PDFZilla. Click here:
Registration Code: AQ1W6F0ZN7Q9D85 | http://www.pdfzilla.com/down/pdfzilla.exe