2/28/2012

Free Android Apps: My First Tangrams




My First Tangrams
My First Tangrams  : I am using this app with my son to learn about shapes and how they can make pictures. He absolutely loves it and wants to play it all the time. The look on his face completing a puzzle is priceless. The app helps put it in the exact spot whenever you get close enough, may not be much of a challenge for older kids. This app is targeted for younger children and does an excellent job of catering to them.




Features

  • Solve 36 Tangram-style puzzles designed for young children
  • Recognize shapes and improve spatial skills
  • Enjoy peaceful background music and vibrant colors
  • Minimum Operating System: Android 1.5

Download game via amazon here. it is avaliable for 24 hours offers .. don't miss it !!

Related Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Angshare | © 2011 Angshare | Angshare Green