Browse and do any internet activity comfortably even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from internet - just lower their network priority with NetBalancer.
NetBalancer is an internet traffic control and monitoring tool designed for Windows XP/2003/Vista/Win7, both x86 and native x64.
You can use NetBalancer to set download/upload transfer rate priority for any applications and monitor their internet traffic.
Applications with a higher network priority will gain more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower one.
Also NetBalancer has a menu option "Request a Feature". Use it to notify us of a feature that you would like to see implemented. We value feedback and strongly consider implementing each request.
The main difference between NetBalancer and other traffic shaping software is that NetBalancer works with priorities, so applications with low priority won't be limited if other high priority applications don't use the network.
important features of NetBalancer are:
- Set download and upload network priority for any process. Currently supported priorities are:
- High priority
- Normal priority
- Low priority
- Block traffic
- Ignore traffic
- Limit traffic
- Set download and upload speed limits for a process
- Manage priorities and limits for each network adapter separately
- Define detailed network traffic rules
- Group local network computers and balance their traffic synchronised
- Protect all settings and priorities with a password to prevent unauthorised changes
- Show all system processes with their in and out network traffic speed
- Show current connections for any process
- Show downloaded and uploaded traffic for any process since NetBlancer's start
- View overall system traffic as a graph
- Show network traffic in system tray
- Fine tune priorities (see Level Severity setting)
- Native 64 bit support for best performance
- Full IPv6 support
- System Requirements: Windows XP/ 2003/ Vista/ 7 (x32/ x64)