Chameleon Startup Manager also offers program launch options with fixed or automatic delayed startup, allowing the computer to be started as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Configurations can be created and selected at Windows startup or applied 'on-the-fly' without restarting Windows. Chameleon Startup Manager provides real-time monitoring of programs added to the startup list.
Chameleon Startup Manager Standard 3.4 Features
- Start programs after another program is launched (also with a delay option)
- Change startup order by specifying a startup delay. It can be changed visually or by using the wizard
- Possibility to restore all changes. Automatically save the history of changes in configurations and for each program
- Setting the startup priority
- Select the startup configuration at Windows start-up. During Windows startup, it is possible to select the programs to be launched by selecting one of the Windows startup configs saved earlier (eg, for the Internet, for games, etc)
- Monitor real time changes in the startup list. There is immediate notification of added (or removed) startup programs
- Black list. Just disable the program once and it will no longer add itself to the startup list
- Selecting on what days should programs be run
- Possibility to сancel any changes (preserve the system state or for each program). Any removal, addition or change in the program settings will be cancelled
- Startup configurations management. Any number of Windows startup configs can be created and loaded if necessary
- Allow to add, edit, disable and remove startup programs
System requirement: OS Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/x64 Edition