Robin Nixon’s HTML5 Crash Course: Learn HTML5 in 20 Easy Lessons
Whether you are a professional or amateur web developer you need all the HTML5 tools in your kit, and this book from the author of the best-selling Learning PHP, MySQL & JavaSript, is the fastest and easiest way there is to learn HTML5.
HTML5 is the future of HTML and all developers need to get up-to-speed with what it offers, including audio and video, without using a plug-in, and a canvas area with professional tools for creating paths, lines, curves, shapes, fills, gradients, patterns, text and more.
It also provides accurate geolocation, background web workers, offline web applications, microdata, a local storage engine and many other improvements to standard HTML, such as dozens of new form tags and attributes, as described in the following chapter list:
- Introduction to HTML
- The Layout of an HTML Document
- The HTML Document Body
- Fonts, Colors & Images
- Lists & Tables
- Links, Forms & Frames
- List of HTML 4.01 Tags
- An Introduction To HTML5
- The HTML5 Canvas
- Fills, Rectangles, Gradients & Patterns
- Writing Text To The Canvas
- Lines, Paths & Curves
- Images, Shadows & Pixels
- Compositing, Transparency & Transformations
- HTML5 Geolocation
- HTML5 Forms
- HTML5 Local Storage
- HTML5 Audio
- HTML5 Video
- Microdata, Web Workers & Web Applications
Reasons you will learn all you need from this course:
- Each Lecture begins by listing the three key skills you will learn.
- A summary at the end of each lecture reminds you what you have learned.
- Useful, fully-tested examples illustrate every tag, attribute and function.
- Each lecture features several notes providing extra, handy advice.
- The examples can all be downloaded from the companion website
Robin Nixon’s HTML5 Crash Course: Learn HTML5 in 20 Easy Lessons - 4510 KB [Kindle Edition]