Free Serial Number of AVG Anti-Virus 2012 Full Version for 1 Year
If you've used any AVG product in the past year or so then the interface will be familiar. Anti-Virus 2012 launches on an Overview tab where you'll find icons for each of the programs features; clicking on Anti-Virus displays key program settings, then you can manually launch your first scan, or set up a scheduled scan or two, in just a few clicks.
There are so many other protective layers, though, that AVG Anti-Virus 2012 feels more like a security suite than an antivirus tool. So LinkScanner helps to keep malicious sites at bay while you're browsing; Email Protection examines incoming messages for potential threats; there's a separate rootkit scanner; and Identity Protection monitors program behaviour and automatically blocks actions which could lead to identity theft.
In addition, the program now integrates icons for a couple of AVG addons; Family Safety (parental controls) and LiveKive online backup. These remain separate and packages and you'll have to pay more to use them, but this needn't be much; clicking the Family Safety icon revealed that a 3 PC, one year subscription would cost a minimal £0.95.
Why choose the commercial version rather than AVG Free? The key advantage is download protection. AVG Anti-Virus 2012 checks the files you download (or receive via ICQ, MSN or Yahoo! instant messaging) against both its own scanning engine and the LinkScanner. You also get priority technical support and more frequent updates. But whichever version you use, you'll benefit from a new focus on performance in the 2012 editions which reduces their impact on your PCs speed and cuts scanning times.
AVG Anti-Virus 2012 Features
- Exceptional anti-virus protection: Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, Anti-Spyware, AVG Protective Cloud Technology, AVG Community Protection Network, AVG Identity Protection™
- Gaming and surfing without interruptions: AVG Smart Scanning, Game Mode, Auto-Fix
- Safe downloads: AVG Online Shield™
- Surf and search the web safely: LinkScanner® Search-Shield, LinkScanner® Surf-Shield
- Share your life on Facebook, not viruses: AVG Social Networking Protection
AVG Anti-Virus 2012 Recommended system requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 1.8 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Hard disk free space (for installation): 1350 MB
- AVG’s LinkScanner® technology is compatible with: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
- Support LAguage: Bahasa (Indonesia, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian,Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
I love AVG Anti-Virus because it prevents viruses from coming in your computer and eliminates them on spot. Not to mention they scan links on the internet making sure you don't go on a site that will have a bunch of spyware installing on your computer. Also, I feel much safer, now that AVG now has a social networking protector and a convenient gadget just to scan your computer instead of opening the AVG interface. I love AVG and I would recommend this Anti-Virus program to anyone!
Serial Number of AVG Anti-Virus 2012 for 1 Year GiveawayThis giveaway comes from PC PRO UK. They are Giving away a free licenses of AVG Anti-Virus 2012 for 1 Year. You can visit their giveaway page here.
After Login, Simply click on the "get serial code" to obtain your unique serial code. Note that serial codes are limited to one code per user. Note that this is AVG Anti-Virus 2012 with a 1-PC, 1-Year licence.
They have turned on the manual approval process for this promotion. Your request for a code has been recorded and may take up to 48 hours to process. You will be notified on approval. Alternatively, check "My Downloads" for your serial code. This giveaway is Valid Until Feb 14th, 2012. So, Enjoy it !! :)