To find out, we installed the program on an average Windows 7 PC; it was moderately optimized already, but nothing too intensive, so there was scope for improvement.
Then we ran the 1-Click optimiser, and accepted all its recommendations. We cleaned up the hard drive to the maximum, defragged, sorted out all the systems problems, and used the Program Deactivator to disable some of the most heavy-duty installed applications.
And the results weren’t bad at all.
Boot time fell by around 13 percent. Running processes on PC launch dropped from 90 to 67; initial RAM use fell from 40 percent to 37 percent; resource use (as measured by system handles) fell by almost 30 percent.
Applications loaded notably faster. Firefox launch time dropped from 2.69 to 1.72 seconds, a fall of more than a third; Outlook launch time dropped by 22 percent, and the whole system felt much faster and more responsive.
That’s very acceptable, considering this PC was already reasonably well maintained. Installing the suite on an entirely unoptimised system would deliver even better results. And of course there are many benefits here not based on performance, like the improved Registry editor and Windows tweaking tool.
You could produce a similar effect by using other PC optimisation tools, of course, many of which are available for free. But TuneUp Utilities 2012 has more options than most of these, greater depth, and some really excellent modules, like the Program Deactivator,– that you won’t find elsewhere. And so if you’re interested in optimising your PC, but would like a little help, then give TuneUp Utilities 2012 a try: it really does deliver. The software is available for Windows XP, Vista and 7 -- 32-bit and 64-bit editions -- and lists for $49.95.
Review by Mike Williams -betanews.comFeatures
- Improve Performance and Battery Life
- Take Care of Your PC and Data Clutter
- Restore and Secure-Wipe Files
- Analyze and troubleshoot your PC
- Personalize Windows®
- TuneUp Economy Mode
- TuneUp Program Deactivator
- Start Center
- Overview of all functions
- TuneUp Utilities Settings Center
- Optimization Report
- Windows® XP (Service Pack 2 or higher), Windows Vista® or Windows ®7 (32-bit or 64-bit version)
- Min. 300 MHz processor
- 256 MB RAM
- Screen resolution at least 1024×600 pixels
- Online version: at least 150 MB of free disk space
- CD version: at least 400 MB of free disk space (and CD-ROM or DVD drive)
- Internet Explorer® 6 or higher
LicenseYou can enter the license below. Hurry to use it, because this license will not be useful again in several time ..
Name: Cool Release
You can sign up for free a weekly Genuine Key for TuneUp Utilities 2012. Free Tuneup Utilities 2012 [Facebook] here
IF it works, please like us on facebook and subscribe,, don't forget to comment below :)
1. Download here : http://download.tune-up.com/TUU2012/1032740/TuneUpUtilities2012_en-US.exe
and install, and then disconnect from the internet
2. Install TuneUp Utilities 2012 - Start up "TuneUpUtilities2012_en-US.exe"
3. Check the 'Custom Installation' - NEXT - Accept - NEXT
4. Eliminate Check the 'Check For Updates' (there are 2 checklist)
[Functions that are not regularly updated so that the serial is not blacklisted]
5. Then Install to finish
6. You will be prompted to enter Email - Select SKIP alone
7. After his open TuneUp, select 'HELP & SUPPORT' - Activate Product
8. Enter your name and organization, and enter the serial.
Choose one of the following series:
9. Restart TuneUp - When a command for Update - select Remind me LATER
Do not be updated because the series could be blacklisted.