If you are a professional do yourself a favor and stay clear of Serif PhotoPlus 10; you will only be shortchanging your work by using a 5+ year old program. If you are an amateur who needs an image editor for those few times you need to edit images, Serif PhotoPlus 10 is a viable candidate.
Serif PhotoPlus 10 is being given away in a promotion run by What Digital Camera. There is no information on if it is time limited offer nor is there information on if you can install/reinstall at a later date. My guess, however, is this is a time limited offer, hence why I marked this as a limited time offer in the title; I just don't know how long this will be available. So grab this while you can, if you want it.
To get Serif PhotoPlus for free, do the following:
- Version being given out for free: v10.1.0.21
- Free updates: No
- Free technical support: Unknown - probably not
- Supported OS: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/Win7
- Download size: 122 MB
Visit the promotion page and click the Start Using PhotoPlus NOW! button:
- At the next page enter your e-mail address and hit Continue:
- What happens next depends on if you already have an account with Serif or not:
- You will be asked to enter your password...
- after which you are given the download link to Serif PhotoPlus 10:
- Download it.
- You will need to fill out a form...
- .then you will be asked to confirm your registration. To confirm your registration check the inbox of the e-mail address you registered with. Look for an e-mail from email@example.com with subject of Activate your Serif.com Account. In the e-mail there are two links -- visit either one of them (you can click on the first one or copy + paste the second one in your browser window):
- Once you follow the confirmation link you are given the download link for Serif PhotoPlus 10:
- Download it.
After the download has finished, install Serif PhotoPlus 10. There is no need to register it -- it comes "pre-registered". - dottech.org