12/31/2011

Secure My files for Student Unlimited Serial full version [Updated]

Secure My files for Student Unlimited Serial full version
Secure My Files is a powerful utility that helps you encrypt your files fast and secure. With Secure My Files you can Create portable Secure Bins to encrypt your files, Lock Folders and Deny Access and encrypt removable drives. The Secure Bins are very flexible and you can take them with you anywhere, you won't need Secure My Files installed. It is completely safe and very fast. All types of protection are PC-Independent. To restore your removable drive after protection, you don't need to install the program to another computer

Feature

  • Using one of most Secure algorithms (AES 256)
  • High Portability
  • Folder Locking
  • Advanced Features
  • Friendly and Good Looking interface

System Requirements

  • Os:Windows XP/Vista/7
  • RAM: 256 MB
  • HDD: 15 MB Free Space

Giveaway

If you are a student, you can get Secure My Files for free. Enter your student email address here Example: your_name@your_university.com

Related Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Angshare | © 2011 Angshare | Angshare Green