Paragon Disk Wiper can completely erase a whole hard disk, a separate partition or just clean free space.
With a simple repartitioning or formatting but failed to do much. Savvy users to recover deleted data in this way , the "Paragon Disk Wiper" overwrites any data on the selected hard disk or partition with random number strings of ones and zeros. This process is repeated several times and verified in the last step. This way you can be sure that all personal data has been erased completely and irreversibly. In addition, with "Paragon Disk Wiper" the ability to create a delete-disk, which you also delete more data from disk may, if Windows will not boot. The "Paragon Disk Wiper" guarantees in its full version, the complete deletion of all sensitive data. The application of the tool may harm before Retire not from hard drives and computers.
Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive wiping. Wipe exactly what you need - hard disks/separate partitions (primary, extended, logical).
- New powerful Paragon`s algorithm. Irreversibly destroy all on-disk data providing maximum level of security.
- Extreme customization option. Create your own wipe algorithm with minimal effort - define up to 4 wiping patterns, number of passes for each wiping pattern and for the group of patterns, thus resulting in over 40000 possible number of passes.
- Efficient operation. Minimal effect on the system performance.
- User friendly interface. Enjoy an easy to manage and understand Windows style.
- Basic partitioning operations (create, delete, format). Optimize the management of your hard disks.
- In-depth report on the accomplished wipe operation. Be well-informed as for results of the wipe operation to check whether it has been successfully accomplished or not.
- Logging of bad blocks (corrupted sectors). Be informed, since these sectors may still contain classified information.
- Graphic layout of the hard disk system. Experience all the advantages of instant grasp of the hard disk system configuration (number of partitions/hard disks, file systems they are formatted to, used disks space, etc.).
- NEW - Windows 7 support. Windows 7 (32/64 bit) is supported by the 10th version.
- NEW - Any hard disk or flash memory drive support. Support of large IDE, SCSI, SATA and GPT-formatted hard disks, USB 1.0, USB 2.0, flash memory drives.
- Operating Systems: Windows® 7 (32/64Bit, Windows® Vista (32/64Bit), Windows® XP Home Edition SP2, Windows® XP Professional SP2 (32/64Bit), Windows® 2000 Professional
- CPU: Intel Pentium or compatible, 300 MHz or higher processor
- RAM: 256 MB of RAM
- Disk space: 120 Mb
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher