With only a few mouse clicks you load an (almost any) audio- & video file, audio CD or video DVD and start conversion - directly for unprotected titles, indirectly via recording for DRM-files. In both cases you get new files quickly and easily in the formats you desire (and without DRM-chains).*
- Conversion of DRM-protected iTunes-files to MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA and WAV.
- Conversion of DRM-protected WMA-files to MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA and WAV, purchased for instance at MSN Music.
- Conversion of all common audio files to MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA or WAV.
- Supports also the creation of M4R ringtones for the iPhone
- Allows ripping the sound track of video DVDs. Optimum solution for concert DVDs and for creation of own radio plays from movies!
- Also converts audio CDs! If several drives are available in the system, several audio CDs can be copied simultaneously!
- Supports the integration of CD & DVD covers in ID3 tags of MP3 files. Either per automatic or manual search!
- Possible storage of covers as separate file in output directory. The cover name is fully selectable. Common names are e.g. Folder.jpg or Cover.jpg
- freeDB support
- It is possible to include subfolders when opening complete folder; this allows easy and uncomplicated conversion of whole music collections!
- Manual processing of ID3 tags possible!
- Numerous options for automatic naming and creation of directory structure, e.g.
\ \ <Artist>\<Album>\<Title>
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- .net 3 Framework (will be automatically installed, if not available)
- 256 MB RAM
- Pentium Prozessor
- An MP3 Codec must be present on the system; MP3 Codecs from Windows Media Player 10/11/12 as well as lame_enc.dll are supported.
Giveaway Starts at 9 PM IST (+530 GMT) on 15th December
During installation, you will be given a option to request a key. Just input your email address and submit. You will receive the key in your Inbox.