12/02/2011

Free Music: Peace on Earth by Brian Wilson

In 2009, former Beach Boys lead singer and songwriter Brian Wilson signed a two-record deal with Walt Disney Records. Wilson's second album for Disney was "In The Key Of Disney," a collection of classic Disney movie songs, which was released on October 25, 2011.

I believe that "Peace on Earth" was recorded at the time that "In the Key of Disney" was being produced. It's not listed as one of the tracks, but it was produced under the Disney contract.

Whatever. This is THE Brian Wilson who I loved during my high school days in the 1960s. Even at age 69, he still has a good singing voice.

But... this just isn't the Brian Wilson voice that I remember, and I just don't get a real Christmas-y feel while listening to this song. In other words, I didn't get enough "Good Vibrations" from the song.

Enjoy the free song: Peace on Earth by Brian Wilson on Amazon. Enjoy 25 Days of Free Holiday Music (look on the right side) on Amazon. Explore more free Christmas Freebies on Newest Download

Related Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Angshare | © 2011 Angshare | Angshare Green