MediaMonkey 184.108.40.2061Ventis Media - 13.56MB (Freeware)
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging down
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties or other public places with Party Mode
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customize MediaMonkey with Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make it do what you want it to.
- Plus much more...
|File size:||13.56MB (14,216,560 bytes)|
|Requirements:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Date added:||December 18, 2011|
- Fixed [Framework: Scripts/Extensions] SDBDevice:TerminateThreads
- Fixed [Framework: Skinning] Multi-Monitor Setups: resolution in second monitor is limited
- Fixed [Install/Config] Global .ini location not supported (regression)
- Fixed [Main Panel/Toolbars/Menus] Art Browser view is active for many nodes (and can't be changed)
- Fixed [Other] DLNA/UPnP: Play counter increases after a few seconds of playback
- Fixed [Other] Debug messages included in regular build
- Fixed [Player] WASAPI playback sometimes fails
- Fixed [Podcasts] feed:// protocol is not support in podcast subscribing
- Fixed [Synchronization] Disconnecting device while sync is in progress ---> AV
- [Tracklist] Column settings fail to persist for some users