Android Converter Highlights
- Android Converter compresses videos of nearly all source formats to Android-compatible clips. The application supports reading and conversion of DVD-videos, single DVD-chapters as well as video formats AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, VOB, MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2,) and MPEG-4 (DivX 3.11 to 6, Xvid, Nero Digital etc.) and MJPEG.
- Android Converter rips audio-CDs, Internet-video streams and DVD-audio tracks. Android Converter-created videos are compatible to all Android-based devices.
- DRM-protected audio files can also be converted without problems. The software analogously records the respective songs during playback.
- Android Converter not only converts audio- and video data but also the most common image formats.
- Android Converter automatically optimizes photos for display on Android-displays and enables video cut prior to conversion.
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- .net 3 Framework (will be automatically installed, if not available)
- min. 256 Megabyte RAM (512 MB recommended), for Windows Vista 1 GB
- CPU with min. 1 GHz
- graphic card with overlay-functions (for display of preview)
- *Android Converter is not able to convert DVD-videos or other videos with effective copy protection.
Download Software here:
Android Converter Full version
http://www.chip.de/downloads/Android-Converter-Vollversion_52269350.htmlAfter installation, you must register with your e-mail address of the manufacturer. By e-mail you receive thereafter the serial number, which you can use the "Android Converter" unlock.