12/04/2011

Alpha Advent Day 3 For Free

Wow. I had truly forgotten how much different simply shopping tasks get in December. My regular routine of weekend shopping (grocery store, drug store, specialty stores) usually takes me an hour to an hour and a half. Today it took three and a half hours, and that was with my husband along to help! I think next week I’m going to try to avoid the stores on the weekend altogether!

We got our decoration bins out of storage, but they are all sitting here stacked in y living room. No tree decorating today LOL. I’ve got to get it done soon, because I’ve been handing my kids their advent chocolate each day in their hand. I have a super cute handmade advent calendar with little boxes, but it’s all packed away. Maybe tomorrow I’ll have it out.

I’ve finalized my plan for Alpha Advent. Since there are 25 days until Christmas, I’m doing five sets of five alphas that will go together. This first set is obviously the shiny set. I’m not telling what the other sets will be. You’ll have to come back and find out

Today’s alpha is a stamped foil. If you look at the 100%,you’ll see there are bells stamped int it. Nice and Christmas-y!

Download Alpha Advent Day 3 For Free

Related Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Angshare | © 2011 Angshare | Angshare Green